||Jun 10, 2021
Express is recruiting for a Customer Service Support position for our client in London, ON! This is a direct hire opportunity. The ideal candidate will have strong customer service and administrative experience.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Data entry and processing returns
- Provide exceptional customer service via email and phone
- Assemble packages for shipping
- Other duties as assigned
What’s in it for you?
- 2 years customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional typing and data entry skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Customer Service Support"
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $17.00 per hour.
- Part time hours; 25-30hrs per week.
- Monday to Friday, day time hours.