This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jan 14, 2021
Express SRG is looking for a top-notch marketing candidate for a global CPG organization in London. Reporting into the Marketing Leader; you will work with a dynamic team to strengthen, evolve and grow the organization’s core brand. This is a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding brand building, harness your strategic and executional prowess, and become an expert in the Health and Wellness Category.
What You Will Be Doing? (Not limited to:)
Requirements of the role:
- Revamp/manage assigned brand/segment/category to achieve/exceed annual sales goals.
- Actively manage the customer path to purchase journey.
- Complete regular performance/competitive analysis using all available research.
- Develop and execute multi-year brand/marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Sales, R&D, Manufacturing, etc.
- Support team across various exciting initiatives and high-profile launches.
Why You Want the Job?
- 5-10 years of senior marketing experience from CPG industry.
- University degree in business or marketing.
- Proven track record of building/growing brands and executing strategic digital activation plans.
- Experience working with cross functional teams.
- A growth mind set; collaborative personality and a willingness to challenge status quo.
- Bilingual English/French-Nice to have.
If interested; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary range 75-80k K with Comprehensive Benefit package.
- bonus eligibility; Product discounts*.
- Tuition assistance and employee wellness program available.
- Lots of autonomy and support to thrive.
- Flexible working environment- work from home is available.
- Build your career with a well-established/profitable international company.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience