Drake International is looking for 4 Machine Operators to join our client's site in South London. We are looking for professional individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
This is a full time opportunity that will allow candidates to learn and grow their skillset on the job. Our client offers a great work environment and 40 hours per week. The ideal candidate will have experience within;
- Machine Operating
- Manufacturing / Production
- General Labour
This is a temporary position with the potential of becoming permanent for those candidates who have great attendance & work ethic.
- Operator one or more machines to mould, cut or press metal
- Load and remove raw materials from machine – up to 30lbs
- Troubleshoot and make minor adjustments to equipment
- Monitor and inspect quality of products produced
- Previous production, machine operator, assembly or general labour experience required
- Able to perform repetitive tasks including lifting of 30lbs
- Must be reliable - good attendance is a must!
- Great attention to detail
- Comfortable standing for 8 hours
- Own transportation is required due to the location of our client
Afternoon shift: Monday – Friday 3pm-11pm
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for consideration. While we appreciate all applications, only those who meet the specific requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to offer a dynamic suite of Talent Management Solutions. Our mission is to create opportunities for people and increase organization's bottom line, through maximizing the potential of human capital assets.
Thank you for your interest to be a part of our Top Talent group. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Networks. It's free, simple and quick.
Thank you for applying!