We design cool machines, check out our website.
Arva Industries located in St. Thomas, Ontario is offering an excellent opportunity for a Stress Analyst. This role performs stress analysis on design projects, working together with the project lead designer. The stress analysis will take about 50% of working time, and the rest will be filled with design work. This is a role that has high intensity and expectations, as the designs are always for projects that have been ordered, so speed is critical.
Also preparation or approval of design documentation, design reports, analysis reports, technical specifications, applicable codes & standards, development and test plans, and engineering quotations requests. Prepare and present technical data to internal and external customers as required.
Stress Analyst duties:
To be qualified, the ideal candidate will have:
- Perform stress analysis calculations by hand
- Perform stress analysis on Solidworks
- Support designers with good ideas on how to improve designs
- General mechanical design work will fill the rest of the time
- Engineering degree
- Engineering Diploma with equivalent experience will be considered
- Detailed experience in stress analysis
- Solidworks is an asset
- Prior design experience is an asset
- Good at working under urgent deadlines
In this full time role, your remuneration will be based on your abilities in analysing stress and getting to fast and accurate outcomes in your analysis.
If qualified and interested, please submit a cover letter and resume electronically to KSpicer@arvaindustries.com