About Jones Healthcare Group
Jones Healthcare Group is a world-class provider of advanced packaging and medication dispensing solutions. With roots firmly established in healthcare, Jones has been a long-time, trusted partner for some of the most recognized global pharmaceutical brands and the largest pharmacy groups, independent pharmacies, hospitals and long-term care facilities across the world.
Imagine working at Jones, where we embrace our commitment to the environment, team members, communities, and consumers – and we’re inspired to package the future of healthcare.
Learn more about our story here: www.joneshealthcaregroup.com.
What our colleagues are saying:
“I love the people, the positive organizational culture, my team and the genuine spirit of cooperation and shared goals. I’m very optimistic about my professional growth and development and the value that I hope to bring to the company.”
Benefits we offer:
Summary of position:
If you love a challenging manufacturing environment and working collaboratively with operations and supply chain to exceed customer’s expectations, then this position will be of interest to you.
- A safe, respectful, and inclusive environment
- Competitive compensation and equitable people practices
- Comprehensive benefits and an RRSP program where we match up to 5% of your earnings
- Opportunities to grow and develop, alongside a supportive team
- Employee and family assistance program
- Referral bonuses
- Education reimbursement program
- Colleague appreciation events
- and more!
If you get excited about organizing, planning, and scheduling to maximize efficiency and increase production capabilities, then this position is a perfect fit for you.
If you are naturally task-oriented with a keen attention to detail, then you’ll want to consider this opportunity.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Cartons & Labels, the Scheduler will be responsible for overseeing, executing and monitoring the daily schedule for our Web Operation team based on customer needs. They will also be responsible for making sure order deadlines are both reasonable and achievable. Working closely with Supply Chain, and the Master Scheduler, the Scheduler will monitor inventory and materials to prevent shortages or delays in production.
Here are some of the different activities you’ll be asked to do:
- Create and develop the weekly production plan for Web Operation teams.
- Works closely with production, sales, and customer service teams to plan, schedule and communicate status of customer requirements.
- Collaborate with purchasing to ensure delivery/availability of raw material components as required.
- Support new product introduction including material availability, production planning and post-mortem analysis.
- Participate as a key team member to consistently achieve improvements to on-time delivery performance.
- Review capacity planning, resolve bottlenecks and constraints, as well as suggest process improvements.
- Convert and complete all material released requisitions into purchase orders meeting date requirements for production.
- Document and track delivery dates with suppliers.
- Participate in Production Tiered Meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leader.
- Ensure that all requirements of JPI Quality Management System are followed.
- Ensure all applicable Health & Safety Management System policies & procedures and Environmental Management System policies & procedures are followed.
If you’ve got:
- Values that mirror ours, from the Inside Out: Inspire, Nimble, Supportive, Inclusive, Driven, Empathetic
- Post-secondary education, preferably in supply chain or inventory management
- Minimum 2 years of progressive responsibility in the Production and Inventory control field within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and experience in various Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) / Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems
- APICS certification an asset
We’d like to hear from you!
Please click the following link to submit a resume and let us know why you are interested. https://joneshealthcaregroup.hiringplatform.ca/processes/81942-production-scheduler?locale=en
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Jones Healthcare Group will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact the Jones Human Resources department at 1.800.265.9093 about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please also contact the Human Resources department.