This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
|Date Posted:||Aug 09, 2022|
|Education:||High School Diploma|
RB&W Corporation of Canada is a leader in cold-forming technology and a major producer of cold-formed parts. RB&W industrial products and engineering expertise have provided car manufacturers, OEM and affiliated industries worldwide with innovative and effective manufacturing solutions.
RB&W is located in Brampton, Ontario. The location of work will be 10 Sun Pac Blvd. Brampton, Ont. L6S 4R5
About the Position:
The Originating Heading position is responsible for preparing materials and troubleshooting problems. This position requires the use of various tools and measuring instruments.
This is a night shift position
RB&W is an equal opportunity employer and will make reasonable accommodations for those with disabilities.
This position is permanent full-time.
Wage: $26.63 (start); $27.51 (after 6 months); $28.04 (after 9 months); $29.26 (after 12 months) [per Collective Agreement]
Benefits: Health, Dental, Prescription Eyewear, Defined Benefit Pension Plan (employer paid)
- Set up, trouble shoot and run cold nut formers.
- Complete changeovers.
- Straighten and prepare material and load on wire draw machines.
- Do first offs and sign off on paperwork.
- Work with tool room lead hand and Foreman if any tool problems occur
- Advise Foreman of needed maintenance repairs and supplies for the department.
- Take counts from machines and fill out production sheet daily
- Work closely with tool room to recommend any necessary tool changes required to run product and development.
- Perform material verification sign offs.
- Make work orders for maintenance
- Check that process monitors are working properly.
- Oversee overtime shift when required.
- Five years previous experience on Nedschroef cold heading equipment.
- Secondary School Diploma or equivalent, as determined by management.
- Forklift Operation Certification.
- Health & Safety training.
- Set up and run nut forming machines.
- Use of hand tools (e.g. wrenches, wire cutters, etc.)
- Use measuring instruments ( e.g. micrometers, Vernier’s, plug gauges)
- Familiar with safety devices on nut forming machines.
- Has reasonable English oral and written communication skills.
- Physical demands of position:
- Frequent tours throughout the plant on a daily basis maneuvering in and around machine tools, material handling equipment.
- Bending, reaching, pulling, pushing, carrying, lifting, climbing, gripping, stooping and generally moving about machines.
- Tightening and loosening bolts/nuts.
- Visual acuity sufficient to fill out and read forms, measuring devices and drawings.
Previous Waterbury machine experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $26.63-$29.26 per hour
Application Contact Information
|Company Name:||RB&W Corporation|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Bolden - Human Resources|