Assemble and test mechanical and electrical panels
Critical competencies/leadership anchors:
- Performs assembly activities as outlined in Standard Work Documents.
- Reads and interprets mechanical and electrical drawings and specifications.
- Laying out components and wiring electrical panels as per schematics.
- Follows all applicable safety procedures and practices safe work habits.
- Maintains a safe, clean and organized work area.
- Identifies non-conforming components.
- Initiates continuous improvement activities in own area and supports continuous improvement activities of all employees.
- Adherence to Kanban material replenishment process.
- Performs other job activities as required.
- Takes actions and makes decisions that support the DBS culture. (Leads through DBS)
- Brings energy, direction and purpose to the workplace every day. (Builds People, Teams & Organizations)
- Behaves in a way that is aligned with the Danaher Standards of Conduct. (Models Humility, Transparency
- Electrical Technician Diploma
- 1-2 years relevant manufacturing experience
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively
- Ability to work equally well as part of an assembler team or individually
- Organized with attention to detail
- Process focused with a continuous improvement mindset
- Works collaboratively across the business for maximum impact
The above are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities and requirements of the job described. Rather, they are intended to describe the general nature of the job.
If interested in this position please apply through firstname.lastname@example.org by October 30, 2020
Trojan Technologies provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs. Candidates requiring accommodation during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources at email@example.com