Temporary Production Worker - Nestle
Friday, January 25, 2019
Come Join Our Team and Make the Best Ice Cream In the World!
WHO: Nestle is searching for individuals who want to share our passion for producing high-quality, delicious ice cream! Individuals must have a high regard for safety and the availability to work up to 40 hours a week for all shifts.
WHAT: Temporary Production Worker (Seasonal from February - September)
WHERE: 980 Wilton Grove, London, Ontario
WHEN: Please bring your resume on Saturday, February 9 between 7:30am – 10:30am
WHY: Nestle offers a wide range of perks and incentives including:
Nestlé will complete a Criminal Background Check prior to beginning employment.
Please notify us if you require any accommodation.
- $15.25/hour with the potential to train on Class 1 positions and earn $17.65/hour
- Earn 1.5x for hours worked over 40/week and double time on Sundays!
- Participation in company bonus program
- A family oriented environment with handfuls of staff social events throughout the year
- Corporate discounts and access to the company store with employee pricing on popular brands including Purina, Good Start, Haagen-Dazs and many more!