Drake International is recruiting for a superstar HR admin assistant to join our clients site. This is a 4-6 week contract role covering a leave of absence. We are looking for a highly organized people person who is capable of working independently. You will be the "face" of the HR department so the ideal candidate will be friendly, polite and act in a professional in demeanour.
The HR Admin Assistant is responsible for providing superior customer service to co-workers, callers, and visitors to the office. This position includes primary responsibility for main floor reception/general clerical support; filing; data entry facilities administration; special office projects, support to the HR Department, and other duties as assigned.
- Act as the primary contact for the HR department within the organization
- Data entry
- Filling of employee reports, records, etc..
- Receive and direct incoming calls and faxes on a multi-line Phone system
- Welcome visitors and clients in a polished, professional and friendly manner
- Maintain office/cell phone lists and management of security passes to include requests for issuance and maintaining active card lists
- Collect and distribute mail, manage postage meter operation, handle incoming and outgoing courier packages
- Drop outgoing mail in post box
The idea candidate will be:
- A positive, professional and friendly manner
- Proactive with ideas to improve efficiency and in taking ownership of the role
- Exceptional telephone manner and interpersonal skills with the ability to provide exemplary customer service in all situations to both internal and external clients
- The ability to act responsibly and ethically when working with sensitive financial information, whether it is information for the company or for individuals. Maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Excellent organization and communication skills (both verbal and written), with an ability to work well under minimal supervision • Ability to manage multiple projects and work in a fast-paced team environment
- Superior attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Self-motivated team player with a positive, “can-do” attitude and demonstrated work ethic
- Punctual, reliable, dependable, takes ownership of the role
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, comfort with technology and varying databases Working Conditions
Hourly rate: $22/hr
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for consideration. While we appreciate all applications, only those who meet the specific requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to offer a dynamic suite of Talent Management Solutions. Our mission is to create opportunities for people and increase organization's bottom line, through maximizing the potential of human capital assets.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Top Talent Group. Join the Drake Talent Networks. It's free, simple and quick!
Thank you for applying!