This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Dec 15, 2020
Express is recruiting for a confidential Health & Safety Supervisor opportunity for a large global manufacturing automotive client in the Woodstock area. Reporting directly to the HR Manager; this positon will have 2 direct reports and will provide support in all aspects of Occupational Health and Safety.
What's in it for you?
Responsibilities: (Not limited to:)
- Competitive salary 52-58k (commensurate with experience)
- Benefits starting right away; Pension Plan; Bonus eligibility
- Leadership opportunity to work closely with the HR team in the global organization
- Deliver safety training to managers, employees, and new hires
- Conduct gap analysis of safety programs through internal audits
- Lead and/or conduct incident and accident investigations; site liaison for MOL visits
- Participate in the design, development and delivery of new employee orientation programs
- Guide the Joint Health and Safety Committees (JHSC)
- Provide support during the life cycle of a WSIB claim
- Perform other tasks or jobs as required
- 3-5 plus years of Health and Safety experience; preferably manufacturing
- Post-secondary education in Occupational Health & Safety
- Extensive claims management experience; Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to handle difficult situations
If interested; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at email@example.com
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.