This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
St. Marys, ON
||Jul 20, 2021
||College Diploma (2 years)
Are you a creative, enthusiastic, people person who is passionate about connecting customers with products and services? The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for maintaining day to day marketing actives including Quadro’s online presence (website, social media, YouTube etc.). This motivated team player will be able to think outside the box, and have a keen eye for detail.
The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Sales & Marketing Manager and assist with (but is not limited to) the creation of promotional materials, events and advertisement. A background in SEO and web analytics is a must.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Required Technical Skills to Perform this Job Successfully:
- Assist in the development and implementation the annual marketing plan within an allocated budget, while tracking, evaluating and reporting key performance indicators to adjust marketing strategies accordingly to ensure continued subscriber growth.
- Collaborate with internal departments and external partners to develop concepts and create new content for marketing initiatives, through various mediums, that communicate the company’s vision, values, products and services to customers.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Develop copy and create visual materials for various advertising platforms to promote Quadro products and services.
- Maintain Quadro’s website, update content using content management system as required.
- Support customer communication and logistics for events, trade shows, mailings and related activities
- Implement and execute social media campaigns and ongoing management of social media and digital advertising channels including: Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Audience, Watchfire, Billboard software.)
- Assist with sourcing and managing suppliers for the preparation and/or production of marketing materials.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and oversee the production and delivery of all marketing materials for internal and external use.
- Ability to assist with customer service related activities as required which involves product sales and handling phone and walk-in inquiries.
- Performing other duties as assigned by management.?
Required Attributes to Perform this Job Successfully:
- Successful completion of post-secondary training in Marketing or equivalent program or 5 years equivalent experience working in a related Marketing environment.
Complimentary Attributes that would be an Asset to Performing this Job:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.?
- Understanding of design principles that promote effective marketing.
- Good analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- "People person" who is confident and has a positive personality.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are critical – must adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize.
- Highly creative and well organized, must be attentive to detail.?
- Ability to work both independently, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Adheres to all company policies, adoption and/or changes to policies.
- Willing to expand extra effort through continuing education.
- Participate in internal and external company functions as required, which may vary from regular Quadro business hours.
Quadro Communications is committed to creating an accessible environment and will accommodate disabilities during the selection process. Please let your recruiter know during the selection process of any accommodation needs. We thank all those that apply but only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- Telecommunications experience.
- Knowledge of Quadro products and services.
- Knowledge of iVue an asset.
Application Contact Information