This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jul 14, 2021
Entry/Intermediate Software Developer – Immediate Opening – Full Time - London
IES Group has an immediate opportunity for someone to join our test and technology team who will follow their passion, think differently and want to make an impact in a fast paced ever changing industry of convention combustion, electric and alternative fuel fleet vehicle manufacturing.
We understand that the world is always changing and that we need to change with it. So…. IES Group has adopted a hybrid model for working, including a flexible work from home program coupled with working in our London office. If you love technology, are passionate about creating software and are keen to contribute to our collaborative technology projects - we would love to hear from you.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
As a Software Developer, you understand the performance impact of clean code, multi-threading, good UI design and scalability that can function with no down time. Some responsibilities will be:
Preferred Qualification and Experience:
- Participate in weekly stand-up progress, zoom and WebEx meetings.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Collaborate in the design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable code to develop high throughput, performance critical, scalable applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of test applications.
- Perform test driven development, ensuring coding standards are followed, looking for logic errors and other bugs.
- Develop high performance C#, Java, Python, Rust code and SQL queries to process critical production test information in real-time ultimately providing ready to ship authorization.
- When working from home, you are required to have a reliable internet connection with at least 50mb DL/10mb UL. Virtual work is supported with cloud-based applications, collaboration tools and asynchronous working.
Compensation and Benefits:
- 1+ year(s) of relevant working experience
- Solid understanding of object-orientated or functional programming in C#, Java, or Python.
- Experience with SQL database design, optimization and writing queries.
- Web services, REST APIs, object-oriented design, unit testing, optimization and multithreaded programming
Competitive base salary, commensurate with qualifications and experience, flex time, hybrid home and shared office work location. Dental, prescription, disability and more.
We are proud of our team. We hire talented, motivated people and give them responsibility and the autonomy to innovate. We like the “can-do “attitude and want people who are inquisitive, hungry to learn and grow.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing SD0714 in the email subject line prior to Monday July 26, 2021. (We would like to hire by Monday August 23, 2021). All applicants will receive acknowledgement of application email.