||Jun 23, 2020
Davis Martindale ‘Accountants with Personality’ is one of the most recognizable accounting firms in Southwestern Ontario. For over 50 years, we have proudly served and responded to the needs of our clients. Staying true to our values and entrepreneurial spirit, our people remain the driving force behind our success. There are a lot of great things happening at Davis Martindale!
We are currently seeking someone to join our Advisory Services Income Replacement Benefits Team.
- Effectively communicating with insurance adjusters, claimants and lawyers (both verbally and in written correspondence)
- Gathering and reviewing financial information to support loss claims
- Preparing loss quantification calculations for employed and self-employed individuals
- Preparing detailed written reports for adjusters and lawyers
- Conducting research and collecting statistics from applicable sources
- Setting priorities in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Completed college level accounting program
- Minimum 1 year accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Experience preparing financial statements and personal income tax returns is an asset
Our competitive compensation package, including RRSP matching, great benefits, and professional development and training is designed to reward success. Details regarding compensation will be based on the successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, and experience.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity with a company that is employee focused as well as dedicated to client service, submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com.