Millwright – Food Industry
Continental Weekend Shift
Express Employment Professionals are hiring for a Permanent Role for a Millwright within a Food and Beverage Production Facility. This role is to support the Night Shift scheduled for 8 hours daily plus overtime as needed. Reporting to the Maintenance Lead Hand, you will be a part of the team that produce high quality customer products, Food safety and security is of the utmost importance.
What’s in it for you?
Salary: $35.00 Hourly with OT Paid after 40 hours weekly
Shift: Continental Weekend Shift – 12 Hour Shifts – 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
Scheduled Work Days: Thursday, Friday, Sat First Week then Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat 2nd Week
This averages out to 42 hours per week over one year.
- Competitive Pay and Overtime
- Paid 1.x Times Rate for Friday and Sat Nights regardless of OT
- Profit Sharing Bonus of 5-10% of Annual Salary based on Profitability
- Full Benefits Available after Probation – 80% Coverage
- Longevity in Team Members, it is rare someone leaves
- Responsible for the mechanical maintenance of the plant infrastructure and process equipment
- Trained in order to optimize knowledge of automated custom-built machines
- Responsible for maintaining HACCP standards
- Participate or lead preventative Maintenance and continuous improvement projects
- Consistently follow health and safety policies and procedures
- Work safely exercising care to prevent injuries to yourself and coworkers
Please submit your resume detailing your experience and salary expectations to Kaitlyn.Kirby@ExpressPros.com.
- Possess a Maintenance Mechanic (Millwright) 443A Valid License
- Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience as a Millwright or Apprentice
- Preference for Food and / or beverage packaging industry
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Ability to work at a fast pace while maintaining focus and attention to detail
- Ability to work Shift Work up to 12 hours per shift and overtime as required