Agilus Work Solutions has an opportunity for a Quality Engineer for our client, a leading multinational corporation operating in the fields of industrial, worker safety, health care, transportation and consumer goods, located in London ON.
This is a one-year contract where you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter!
Please submit resume to Claudette Orolfo at email@example.com
The successful candidate will make an impact by managing the associated products and product quality in the facility.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leading quality complaint investigations, root cause determination and remediation of product safety issues pertaining to raw materials and performing simple data analysis
- Function as a primary contact within the product portfolio for customers to interact with and enable improvements within the operation.
- Lead improvement projects along the value stream from raw materials to finished products.
- Support new product introductions and own quality aspects of the products being made
- Successful candidates will hold a technical diploma or degree for this position.
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Work independently and be able to identify issues/problems (proactive working philosophy) including participation within cross functional teams to accomplish goals
- Collaborate in a dynamic team structured work environment and be able to communicate very well with different levels of the organization.
- Able to manage and prioritize schedules and timelines to ensure task completion
- Experience with software packages such as Excel, Word, SAP
- This position requires the ability to
- Basic understanding with test equipment.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering, ASQ certified engineers
- Six Sigma experience or course work is a plus.
Travel: In this role, you will be required to travel less than 5% of the time, which may involve overnight stays. A valid driver's license is required.
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. However, due to the high volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Alternate format available upon request.