KWS Electric Services Inc. is a Electrical/ Utility Contractor self-performing work in the Public and Private Sectors in Ontario. KWS Electric Services Inc. was established in 2015 and has been a large presence in the London and area Traffic Signal, Street Lighting and utility projects over the last 5 years. KWS Electric Services Inc. takes great pride in completing quality projects on schedule, without injury, and within budget. KWS Electric Services Inc. is a progressive company which believes strongly that our employees are the secret to our success.
- Prepare and coordinate the preparation of full cost estimates including costs of material, labour and equipment on conceptual, design-build, construction management or general tender for a variety of projects.
- Interpret documentation, specifications and design drawings to define scope/contents of projects
- Prepare full and accurate take-offs of all sub-trades for projects.
- Review and analyze bid packages from subcontractors.
- Accountable for analyzing each section for scope, pricing and clarifications for projects
- Prepare schedules for budgeting and project completion
- Accountable for effectively representing the company in relations with clients, regulatory agencies, site personnel and new construction markets.
- Communicate and consult with engineers, architects, owners and subcontractors, and prepare changes and adjustments to cost estimates/Progress payments
- Working in an office environment with computers and drawings.
- Traveling occasionally as required for site visits.
- Working in a high-paced environment
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2-5 years electrical estimating/project managing experience (or relevant industry experience)
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel.
- Experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D ( not essential)
- Time Management and Organization Skills (pre-planning, multi-tasking, documentation).
- Effective at problem solving and decision making.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- A self-motivated personality that can be successful independently and in a team.
Please send your resume to Craig@KWSElectric.com
KWS Electric can make accommodations as required throughout the recruitment process.