This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
|Feb 01, 2023
Human Resources Consultant (2 Positions) (CSM 40811)
Employment Group: Admin
Type of Position: Full-time
Salary Range: $77,520 to $96,900 per year
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Working at Fanshawe College
Fanshawe College is committed to the principles of hybrid work and may offer this option to employees whose work can be performed in an alternate location, without adverse impact to the operations of the College, inclusive of our Student and Staff experience. Confirmation of hybrid work options available to you will be clarified upon hire and may be subject to change based on the duties required of your position. Successful candidates will be required to perform work within Ontario and must be available to work on campus, as required.
Note: This is a full-time Administrative position (37.5 hours per week).
Duties: The Human Resources Consultant, reporting to the Manager, Client Services, is accountable for partnering with their portfolio to provide HR solutions to assist the College and their assigned areas to achieve their business objectives and implement the College’s strategic plan. The incumbent will play a key role in ensuring resourcing required meets business objectives, matching organizational principles to business outcomes, and managing human resource matters within the portfolio. The incumbent will deliver appropriate HR programs and participate in proactive strategies to develop HR plans that meet the business requirements of the College. The incumbent will partner with the management of the portfolio to apply HR principles to make recommendations and develop and implement solutions to HR matters.
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply, please visit the Fanshawe College website at: https://jobs.fanshawec.ca/
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.
- Post-secondary 3-year diploma/degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years’ of progressive generalist experience in a diverse position
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered; preference will be given to applicants meeting the education requirements
- CHRL designation preferred
- Unionized experience preferred
- Exceptional coaching, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple priorities
- Positive, flexible and forward thinking; adaptable and innovative
- Effective critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent customer service, conflict resolution and presentation skills
- Superior problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- Proficient in various computer applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and HRMS systems