Agilus is currently recruiting for Sanitation Crew Members
Straight shifts available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning of production lines and equipment properly
- Clean stations and areas after production for the day
- Reassemble stations
- Be sure areas are completely ready for next day production
- Follow direction from supervisor on shift
- Follow proper health and safety guidelines and work with chemicals safely
- Work with high pressure cleaning equipment
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to check the quality of work
- Maintain and encourage a safe working environment
Please submit your resume to Chanelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agilus would like to thank all that apply however; only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We encourage you to visit our website www.agilus.ca to stay up-to-date with our current opportunities.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection, and placement process.
Alternate format available upon request.