This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jun 01, 2022
||College Diploma (3 years)
Program Manager, Faculty of Science, Trades and Technology (FTY 40494)
Faculty of Science, Trades and Technology
Employment Group: Admin
Type of Position: Full-time
Salary Range: $76,753 – $95,941
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Working at Fanshawe College
As an employee of Fanshawe College you may be required to work on-campus, remotely, or a combination thereof. Confirmation of your work location will be clarified with you upon hire, and may be subject to change based on the duties required of your position.
Note: This is a full-time Administrative position (37.5 hours per week).
Duties: The Program Manager, reporting to the Dean, Faculty of Science, Trades and Technology, is accountable for identifying, developing, marketing, staffing and evaluating a number of courses, programs and services offered by Faculty of Science, Trades and Technology programs. The Program Manager is responsible for the effective operation and delivery of the courses/programs within the Faculty of Science, Trades and Technology.
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply, please visit the Fanshawe College website at: https://jobs.fanshawec.ca/
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.
- Post-secondary 3-year diploma in a related field
- Master’s degree in a related field and/or BED or MED is an asset
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an academic setting
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered; preference will be given to applicants meeting the education requirements
- Related experience within an academic setting including post-secondary teaching and curriculum development and design
- Demonstrated marketing ability with excellent problem-solving, negotiation and communication skills
- Demonstrated administrative background including budget responsibilities and supervisory responsibilities
- Must have excellent interpersonal and organization skills, along with computer skills
- Project/operational management, leadership and supervisory skills
- Ability to foster a team-based approach to operational planning and problem-solving