Our client South East of London who specializes in Steel Building Solutions is looking for several Welders to join their team!
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
What's In It For You?
· Hourly rate of $19.63-$25.88/hour depending on experience/certifications.
· Direct Hire position. Full-time afternoon shift. Shift premium of $0.95/hour.
· Benefits package including health and dental.
· Profit Sharing
· RSP Matching
· Health Spending Account
· Employee lunches etc.
- Selecting, measuring, cutting, and joining appropriate steel to specifications.
- Regularly cleaning and inspecting welding equipment and tools.
- Quality control, testing the strength of each weld during and after project completion.
- Diagnosing issues and troubleshooting as required.
- Communication with supervisor to reporting issues.
- 3-5 years of welding experience
- Post-secondary education in welding related field.
- Metal Core Arc Welding (MCAW) ticket preferred.
- Other welding tickets will be considered (SMAW, FCAW, GMAW etc.)
- Experience with MIG or TIG Welding in custom fabrication an asset.
- Must be able to pass on-site Weld Test
Why Work with Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures as well as their families.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
Email your Resume to: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros.com
Or CALL US Today at 519-672-7620