Agilis Work Solutions, seeks a Marketing Automation Campaign Architect to join our client’s Transportation and Electronics Business group team. Be part of what’s next!
This is a remote position, offering competitive compensation and is a 12- 24 month contract where you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter!
Please submit resume to Alexis Gleam at email@example.com
The person hired for the position of Marketing Automation Campaign Architect is responsible for the U.S. & Canada strategy, planning, execution, and measurement of Marketing Automation/Lead to Revenue Management programs. You will be the Marketing Automation (MA) subject matter expert, creating the roadmap for marketing automation campaign implementation of Eloqua across multiple divisions within the Transportation and Electronics Business, driving adoption and accelerating usage, implementing tactics, and analyzing results.
You will be working to integrate automation into our core websites and working closely with the business owners and website team. You will be responsible for customer experience to and from any marketing automation campaign, including lead generation through digital tactics (social, email, display ads), and will be responsible for representing the company consistently by following brand standards and digital best practices. Attention to detail and the ability to provide clear requirements is critical as you will utilize our global service center for the development of all marketing automation campaigns.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the marketing automation roadmap for the US & Canada Transportation and Electronics Business
- Develop programs for lead nurturing, lead scoring, sales enablement, and lead management
- Implement scalable, repeatable, and comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking
- Develop controls on all data inputs and outputs to drive data cleanliness
- Use data and testing to optimize and improve email content and targeting for customer communications
- Serve as the subject matter expert on marketing automation best practices
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum 3 years in digital marketing
- Minimum of 3 years of lead generation and management experience (email, marketing automation, etc.)
- Marketing automation combined experience with systems such as Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo, and/or others
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization to explain and gain support for initiatives
- Proven experience in creative ways to do more with less; staying on budget and schedule
- Ability to easily transition from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Proven experience working with Eloqua and Salesforce
- Experience in B2B, high-tech products/services preferred
- Customer journey mapping and marketing system utilization experience
- Industry Marketing Automation knowledge and best practices
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to view www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!