ABOUT THIS POSITION
Digital Extremes is seeking a Web Data Analyst to join our team. Do you have a passion for fine-tuning analytics and KPIs? Do you like to build compelling reports on the performance of web products? Do you love working with live service games? Then this may be the job for you!
- Plan, develop, and manage web campaign and channel tracking
- Own the technical implementation and data health of event tracking of all of our web products. Maintain documentation on the implementation
- Communicate with the web team and the rest of the marketing department about analysis from campaigns and overall website KPIs. Build and maintain reports for this audience
- Bring a focus on experimentation and constant analysis
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and designers to deliver world-class, player-first web experiences
- Assist the product manager with identifying KPIs for existing and in-development features
- Collaborate with the central analytics team to link data between websites and the games
- Collaborate with the performance marketing team to track and evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns and experiments
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- A team player with excellent communication and documentation skills and experience
- Pays attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Experience with tracking web traffic in Google Analytics and Tag Manager (or a similar analytics tool), defining KPIs both site-wide and per-feature
- Knowledge of how to test and debug tags in the browser
- Experience setting up experiments in Google Optimize (or similar) and analyzing the results
- Can build accurate and clear reports and visualizations in Google Data Studio (or similar)
- Experience with web projects that complement or extend Software as a Service or Games as a Service products - e-commerce, community, publishing, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, data science/analysis, statistics, or a related field
- Previous experience writing SQL queries
- Previous experience building dashboards in Tableau, Redash, or similar
ABOUT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Founded in 1993 by James Schmalz, Digital Extremes ranks as one of the world's top independent video game development studios. Originating with the co-creation of Epic Games' multi-million unit selling Unreal® franchise including Unreal and Unreal Tournament, Digital Extremes went on to develop Dark Sector®, BioShock® for the PlayStation®3, the BioShock 2 multiplayer campaign, and The Darkness® II. The studio has reached its greatest critical and commercial success with the free-to-play action game, Warframe®, boasting a global community of 50 million registered players on PC, PS4™, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™. For more information about Digital Extremes, visit www.digitalextremes.com. To sign up for Warframe, visit www.warframe.com.
WHY WORK AT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Our culture is centered on providing great opportunities to our employees so that everyone feels they are making a meaningful impact. Developing new and existing talent is our long-term focus. We are honored that our work environment has been consistently recognized as one of “Canada’s Top 100 Employers”. We summon you to join our elite team!
The rewards of a career with Digital Extremes include:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits and paid time off
- Matching RRSP plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional development and career support
- Fitness and parking/transit subsidies
- Daily lunches prepared onsite by our in-studio Executive Chef and professional kitchen staff
- All-day snacks and drinks, sleep pods, massage chairs, cold brew, dog therapy days and more
Digital Extremes is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for the next steps in the hiring process will be contacted.
Please apply for this opportunity directly through our website: https://can59.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/digitalextremes/Site/DEAPPLY/Posting/View/56