This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Apr 20, 2021
The Marketing co-op is responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of all Marwood marketing and communications strategies. She/he will assist with Marketing initiatives, graphics/ video and Market research and analytics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with Marketing initiatives, graphics/ video and Market research and analytics.
- Research and help to develop and implement new marketing programs and initiatives.
- Assist in promoting brand initiatives consistent with corporate business goals and objectives.
- Assist in the development and/or creation of graphic design, new logos or letterheads and related marketing materials.
- Identify changes in the market (through the monitoring of various social media sites and online publications).
- Provide market research supporting any suggestions of new marketing and/or communications initiative.
- Build communications templates.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on competitor activities; make recommendations based on findings/opportunities discovered.
- Analyze potential new products/media to enhance the marketing/communications work of Marwood.
- Support employee engagement initiatives.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Training Requirements
Please submit your resume via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enrolled in College or university co-op program in marketing, advertising, sales, or business administration, Communications or Journalism or equivalent.
- Exceptional command of the English language, including grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management.
- Direct experience with graphic design, Web page, and other marketing-related software tools.
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to travel if required.
- Work well with others, and handle direction and criticism in a positive manner.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint Excel, Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro as well as Lightroom, After Effects & Audition), Word Project and other related computer programs.
- Using Hardware for Photos / Videos (Panasonic G7, action cams and drone)
- Energetic, self-motivated, and results-oriented.
- Strong morals and ethics, along with a commitment to privacy.