This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jul 20, 2021
||College Diploma (3 years)
STIHL Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG in Germany, is a leader in the distribution of chain saws and handheld outdoor power equipment in Canada. We have an immediate opening at our London, Ontario head office for a full-time Marketing Assistant reporting to the Marketing Manager.
Key Responsibilities include:
Skills & Qualifications include:
- Coordinating mailings / POP material: collate, package and ship marketing materials to our dealer network
- Data Analytics:
- OPEI - upload/download monthly data and provide analysis of current trends in Canada
- TraQline Canada: monitor and provide quarterly updates on changes in consumer buying behaviour.
- Administer STIHL Decal Program
- Oversee Policy Manual updates and Price List distribution
- Reception coverage when necessary
- Sort and arrange files on digital shared storage file drives
- In a supporting role, work closely with other members of the Marketing team to help develop and execute our TIMBERSPORTS® program (some travel required)
- Department administrative support
- Administrative support for the Marketing Manager
We offer excellent working conditions and a competitive compensation package. If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to the attention of the Human Resources Manager, STIHL Limited - email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodation is available in all aspects of the recruitment process. Applicants should make this known in advance.
- University or college graduate with experience in product marketing, social media, and website management
- Solid analytical skills needed to administer complex marketing and sales programs
- An understanding of social media related to business development
- Good judgment, problem solving skills and ability to apply practical creativity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required to interact with dynamic internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment
- Must be able to follow corporate direction and policies promoting excellence
- Bilingual skills (asset but not a requirement)
- Knowledge or experience in the outdoor power equipment industry would be an asset
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Suite