Process / Industrial Engineer - Automotive
We are currently recruiting for a Process Engineer
for a leading Tier 1 automotive supplier in the Greater London Area.
As a Process Engineer with a Degree, or Diploma in Engineering, you will be involved with lean engineering initiatives and continuous improvement projects to maximize production and equipment efficiency and improve processes and quality. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Leading process development efforts to develop optimal cell layouts, standardized cycle times, process flow, plant layout(s), equipment utilization and efficiency
- Review product designs to ensure optimal manufacturability, adherence to tolerance guidelines, functionality, tool design, machine design; update tooling specifications as required
- Participate in the RFQ process to determine processes, tooling, material requirements
- Coordinate, PPAP, FMEA, Run at Rate etc., to ensure a capable product/process; develop and update work instructions and facilitate training.
If you are qualified for this role, please send your resume to Alexis Gleam via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Design Group would like to thank everyone for their interest, however, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted.
- BSc in Engineering; Mechanical or Manufacturing preferred
- 5+ years experience focusing on process or industrial engineering within the automotive environment
- Strong project management and technical skills