This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Feb 05, 2021
||College Diploma (3 years)
STIHL Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG in Germany, is a leader in the distribution of chain saws and handheld outdoor power equipment in Canada. We have an immediate opening at our London head office for a fulltime Website and Social Media Coordinator reporting to the Marketing Manager.
Key Responsibilities include:
Skills & Qualifications include:
- You will be responsible for website administration including price updates, content management and overall site maintenance
- Administer, develop and lead our social media program via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and work with external agencies to help develop various digital marketing content and campaigns
- In a supporting role, work closely with other members of the Marketing team to help develop and execute our TIMBERSPORTS® program
- Some department administrative support
We offer excellent working conditions and a competitive compensation package. If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to the attention of the Human Resources Manager, STIHL Limited - firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodation is available in all aspects of the recruitment process. Applicants should make this known in advance.
- University or college graduate with a minimum 3 years’ experience in product marketing, social media and website management
- Solid analytical skills needed to manage complex marketing and sales programs
- An expert level understanding of Social Media related to business development
- Good judgment, problem solving skills and ability to apply practical creativity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required to interact with dynamic internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment
- Must be able to follow corporate direction and policies promoting excellence
- Bilingual skills ( asset but not a requirement)
- Knowledge or experience in the outdoor power equipment industry would be an asset