Solis Foods Corporation Inc. is a leading manufacturer of high quality snack inspired foods for both in home and out-of-home consumption. Solis is an innovator in Mexican main meal and snack foods for all channels of distribution. Our state of the art manufacturing and distribution facilities, located in St. Marys, Ontario and Calgary Alberta and Sunrise Warehousing Company 3PL Distribution Facility in Brantford Ontario, service clients with the mission of ‘providing the highest quality products with exceptional service and great value for its customers’. This position is out of our St Marys location.
As a part of the Maintenance team you will be responsible for ensuring the proper functioning of production equipment, plant facilities and mechanical assets with specific reference to fixes, replacement and installation of new machinery as well as prevent maintenance on existing assets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for performing the maintenance on required plant assets
• Responsible for performing preventative maintenance of equipment/assets
• Troubleshoot PLC’s, VFD’s, servos, motor control circuits, low voltage distribution systems and extra low voltage controls
• Troubleshooting pneumatic control and distribution systems
• Troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining hydraulic systems
• Read and interpret schematics, blueprints and ladder logic
• Develop preventative maintenance schedules and write work orders, instructions, and procedures
Other duties as assigned
• 3 year as a licensed trade in industrial environment
• Experience servicing and maintainin
• Excellent oral & written communication skills combined with strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Able to work well under pressure
• Food and Beverage industry experience an asset
• Experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Experience with using a EAM/CMMS system
• Previous leadership/team leader experience an asset
• Must be able to supply own tools and work 12 hour continental shifts which rotate between days and nights
• Valid drivers licence and own transportation (some minimal travel required)
All interested candidates should forward the resume to human resources firstname.lastname@example.org and quote "Maintenance - St. Marys" in the subject line
We would like to thank you everyone for their interest in this position; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Solis Foods will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation