Are you outstanding at Coordinating a team? Agilus is recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator in the Construction and Home Improvement industry in London, Ontario.
In this 12 month contract role, you will act as a Marketing Coordinator supporting development and execution of new product launches and strategic business direction and marketing execution
An ideal candidate has:
- Prepare for customer meetings to drive profitable business growth
- Coordinate Social media strategies
- Support product marketing through competitive research, maintaining product data files and retail price files and creating sell sheets and sales tools
- Help build standard business slides (portfolio, market/consumer insights)
- Perform marketing analytics insights & trends support
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office with exceptional editing and proofing skills
- Excellent organizational skills, is resourceful, can multitask and prioritize deadlines
What's in it for you:
- Strong understanding of marketing principles with preference given to candidates with previous marketing experience
- Work for one of Canada's Top 100 companies in 2021
- Work remotely
- Earn a highly competitive hourly rate
Please apply directly online or contact Alexis
by phone 519.963.8274 or by email email@example.com
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly or subscribe to our email alerts at agilus.ca/Account/Register
as new exciting employment opportunities become available daily.
We value a diverse workplace.