Who We Are
As a family-based company for over 100 years, we are committed to creating and maintaining successful teams. We recognize the invaluable contributions of our team members and prioritize their development, health and well-being. For generations, we’ve been in the business of building communities for people to live, work and play.
RiverBend Golf Community is owned and operated by Sifton Properties Limited. It is a gated private golf community comprised of 400+ professionally maintained residential properties, an exquisite Clubhouse, and an incredible 18-hole championship golf course that rests in the heart of the community.
Experience what it means to be part of our family, and build a career you’re proud of.
About the Role
- Assist in the general upkeep and maintenance of the golf course, including the precision mowing of greens, tees, apron, approaches, fairways, roughs, bunker maintenance, and a variety of routine golf course maintenance programs.
- Perform various duties to maintain bunkers: edging, raking, weeding, clearing, or raking leaves, grass, and other debris as necessary, manually or by using blowing equipment.
- Assist with planting, cultivating, pruning, and care of plants, shrubs and trees on the golf course.
- Previous related golf course or landscaping maintenance experience preferred.
- Must be able to drive turf vehicles and various mowing equipment.
- Good mechanical understanding and ability.
- Ability to work within a positive and dynamic team environment; strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and customer service oriented.
- Ability to develop and maintain awareness of occupational hazards and follow all safety precautions.
- Ability to perform physical job functions during all weather conditions.
- Dependable transportation and ability to report for flexible work schedules.
What We Can Offer You
- We’ll set you up for success by providing in-depth training with your team and mentors, working in partnership with our leadership team.
- You’ll enjoy special events, celebrations, and unique perks, specific to your role and work environment including a safety boot allowance (up to a maximum of $150), that reinforce our commitment to creating a wonderful employee experience.
- Our unique rewards and recognition programs are designed to celebrate you, your contributions and promote your success.
- Our Employee Assistance Program is available for your everyday needs.
- We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported.
To apply for this opportunity, please visit https://sifton.com/careers/
Sifton Properties would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.