Consistently recognized as a Best Managed Company and honoured to be named one of London’s Best Places to Work, Sifton Properties Limited is a family owned and operated organization that has been in business for over 95 years. We have a family-based culture where we trust, understand, support and care about each other. As team members, we grow through collaboration, innovation, and open communication. At Sifton, we build outstanding communities where people live, work and play, and we live our values to the fullest. We would love for you to join our team!
Click here to apply today.
The Residential Administrator is a key member of Sifton’s customer service team providing administrative support and coordination between leasing and tenant account management; from the potential tenant application/ approval and move in process through to rental payment processing and adherence to the Residential Tenant Act (RTA).
About the Role
- Assist in the coordination and support of the new leasing customer experience from new tenancy approval to tenancy termination
- Ensuring successful monthly rent collections with consistent professional account receivable collection and legal processes and in accordance with RTA regulations
- Maintains accurate and current data files in designated CRM and/or any other related software
- Responsive to customer base with active listening and problem solving related to questions, concerns, and/ or issues in tenant account management. Escalating issues appropriately to Manager as needed.
Experience & Qualifications
- Post-secondary education and experience in an office environment preferably in Property Management or related field under the RTA.
- Experience with rent collection and Accounts Receivable processes
- Ability to prioritize and organize a diverse work flow involving internal and external customers in a fast-paced office environment
- Proficient with MS Office systems as well as other CRM platforms
- A sense of pride in accuracy and detail management while drawing on your customer service skills to diffuse issues and communicate effectively with a solution- based mind set.
What We Can Offer You
- We’ll set you up for success by providing in-depth training with your team and mentors, working in partnership with our leadership team.
- You’ll enjoy unique perks, specific to your role and work environment, that reinforce our commitment to creating a wonderful employee experience.
- We encourage each other through our very unique rewards and recognition programs, designed to celebrate your contributions and promote your success.
At Sifton Properties Limited, we are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their full potential. Further, your well-being and safety come first, and we prioritize work-life balance and strong health and safety programs, including required COVID vaccination for all roles, to support our employees, families, and the larger communities we serve.
Sifton Properties would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.