Agilus is recruiting for a Service Coordinator in the Manufacturing Industry in Toronto, Ontario.
The Service Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Service Manager/Branch Manager/Regional VP and Service Supervisors with the service/maintenance departments. They will ensure that files are maintained, and assist with reporting, invoicing, and activity
coordination. This will be a 6-month contract position.
- Manage administration and ordering of parts, supplies and permits, using SAP
- Handle hoist way access schedules (SAP) in addition to contacting the technicians
- Manage accounts payable (SAP) and managed coding inventories, manage TSSA Reports using excel, and manage vacation updates using SAP
- Create and update training logs, coordinate training for service department â€“ supervisors and technicians, and support onboarding process for field employees
- Manage uniform purchasing, issue and file purchase orders
- Maintain records as required for Provincial Safety Board (Eg. CORE), product liability claims, and for PAT, 5-point callback, safety and field
- Prepare various reports utilizing SAP and MS Office (excel)
- Filing and other administrative duties
- University degree and related experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of SAP reporting functions (training will be provided)
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organization: Possess excellent organization skills with the ability to balance high volume of
activities and changing priorities
- Problem Solving: Information seeking and achievement orientation, ability to solve problems
both independently and collaboratively
- Teamwork: Ability to interact with all levels and foster a teamwork relationship
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Contract position starting ASAP
- Standard office hours
- Work for one of the largest names in elevator manufacturing!
Please apply directly online by email email@example.com
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly or subscribe to our email alerts at agilus.ca/Account/Register
as new exciting employment opportunities become available daily.
We value a diverse workplace.