Timmins Martelle Heritage Consultants Inc. (TMHC) is a growing London, Ontario heritage firm specializing in archaeological and heritage assessments, cemetery investigations and public engagement. We work closely with Indigenous and other Descendant communities, the public, private sector clients and all levels of government.
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Executive Assistant/Data Archivist. This is a full time position based out of our London headquarters.
Acting in the position of Executive Assistant, the successful applicant would be required to:
- Serve as personal assistant to TMHC Principals, reporting to them directly;
- Prepare draft emails, letters, meeting minutes and general correspondence;
- Plan and coordinate events and minor projects;
- Carry out business purchasing;
- Carry out various office administration and reception tasks (e.g., order supplies, answer telephone, receive customers and visitors);
- Assist with meeting, vacation and other scheduling;
- Document company processes; and
- Perform other ad hoc duties and assignments as needed.
Acting in the position of Data Archivist, the successful applicant would be required to:
- Organize and streamline existing digital data files;
- Convert paper files to digital for long-term archiving;
- Organize and inventory the TMHC corporate library; and
- Develop formal data management protocols.
Applicants should have the following skills and experience:
- Superb interpersonal, communication and organizational skills;
- Previous administrative and data management experience;
- Ability to work both independently and within a team setting;
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to take initiative;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Proficiency with Microsoft products;
- High degree of professionalism; and
- A valid driver’s license.
Previous experience as an executive or personal assistant, archivist or work in a related field is desirable, as is formal training and education in digital data management.
TMHC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from individuals of Indigenous descent, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities and are committed to diversifying our workforce.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Resumes will be accepted by email until the position is filled. Please forward inquiries and applications to:
Timmins Martelle Heritage Consultants Inc.
@ the Museum of Ontario Archaeology
1600 Attawandaron Road
London, ON N6G 3M6
(519) 641-7222 email@example.com