||Apr 07, 2021
If you responded yes to the above questions, Trudell Healthcare Solutions Inc. “(THS)” currently has an exciting opportunity for you as a Product Manager!
Our Company: Trudell Healthcare Solutions Inc. is a Canadian, family-owned clinical and service-oriented distributor providing unique, innovative products to select segments of the Canadian healthcare market. With a skilled, knowledgeable and motivated team, the company is committed to exceeding our customer’s expectations in delivering cost effective solutions to improve patient outcomes.
The Position: This position is responsible for taking a leadership role in developing and executing initiatives to capitalize on growth opportunities within the respiratory and anesthesia product portfolio for THS. The Product Manager will utilize analysis to identify unmet market needs for existing products and identify product gaps. This position will be expected to develop and execute business plans for existing product portfolio. Additionally, this role will be responsible for product launches, product extensions, and sales programs to help drive revenue. Maintaining positive relationships with our manufacturing partners, sales team, and internal teams will be a vital component of this role. The position will also be responsible for building effective value propositions for each product and training the sales team on how these devices are used clinically by our customers.
- Do have an interest in the healthcare industry as a business?
- Do you possess excellent communication skills through active listening, asking questions and understanding the message others convey?
- Are you motivated to exceed expectations and are driven by focusing on the end results?
- Develop strategies on product positioning, product gaps and overall business growth opportunities.
- Establish strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and influential organizations to drive account development, speaking opportunities and potential research opportunities.
- Develop sound business cases for new product recommendations.
- Through field work and research, gather market data to establish competitive positioning, market trends, customer needs and business opportunities.
- Manage the successful launch of product extensions and new products.
- Ensure acceleration of revenue growth and profitability for each supplier.
- Engage with sales leadership to identify learning gaps; build resources to elevate product knowledge and sales enablement.
- Help deliver product training and keep digital marketing tools like ACTO up-to-date
- Execute strategy to engage KOL development for key products and new products.
- Provide multidisciplinary healthcare knowledge in all areas of the hospital including but not limited to ER, ICU, PICU, OR, Pharmacy, etc.
Requirements, Qualifications & Skills:
- Build cross functional relationships with all departments within THS. Ie) Sales, Finance and Operations.
- Ensure a stronger sales & marketing integration and collaboration.
- Maintain regular and ongoing communication with the Senior Leadership regarding planned activities, concerns, recommendations, and guidance.
- Foster strong bonds of collaboration with relevant colleagues.
- Ensure product knowledge offering is part of the sales force training program.
- University Degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a management marketing role, utilizing marketing practices and discipline.
- Minimum three (3) years of marketing / sales experience in the medical product industry is an asset.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient presentation skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Great Plains experience is an asset.
- Advanced negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to build relationships
- Ability to safely and lawfully operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to travel.
What We Offer:
- Office setting
- Frequent interruptions
- Compensation based on a regular work week of thirty-seven and one half (37.5) working hours, with additional working hours as required to meet ongoing business demands and to fulfill job responsibilities.
In addition to fair and equitable compensation and the excitement of working for a growing and reputable company, we offer:
- Challenging careers that provide the opportunity to learn constantly
- Clear, consistent and demonstrated values
- Encouraged Professional Development
- Employee Recognition for Milestone Anniversaries
- Regular Performance Appraisals
- Paid Sick Days
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start
- Comprehensive Group Family Benefits including:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Out of Country Insurance Coverage
Since 1922, Trudell Healthcare Solutions Inc., a member of the Trudell Medical Group, has been a stable and financially sound Canadian-based employer, headquartered in London, Ontario. For over 90 years, we have enjoyed the reputation of being successful and trustworthy in the eyes of our customers, our suppliers and our staff. We are passionate about selling, servicing and distributing technologically advanced Critical Care and Respiratory products and state-of-the-art Operating Room products to hospitals across Canada.
We offer development opportunities, employee recognition, fair and equitable compensation. Please submit your resume with the subject line “Product Manager Critical Care– THS”, to Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team. Only those to be interviewed will be contacted. For more information, visit us at www.trudellhs.com. Trudell Healthcare Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer it is important to our Company that all its employees, including those with disabilities, find our workplace to be welcoming and supportive. If you are a candidate with a disability who requires accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.