POSITION: FT Maintenance Mechanic (2 Positions)
BUSINESS UNIT: London Ice Cream Plant
LOCATION: London, Ontario
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Supervisor
Nestlé Canada Ice Cream has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Mechanic to join the Maintenance team at our state-of-the-art ice cream manufacturing plant, located in London, Ontario. This position involves shift rotation and weekend work.
- Follow all job-related guidelines and procedures for personal safety, food safety, environment and company security (including but not limited to lockout/tag out, use of P.P.E.’s, Hazard Analysis, chemical and product spills, recycling …) as required
- To maintain and trouble-shoot all equipment related to the making and packaging of Ice Cream
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Certified as an Industrial Millwright
- Experience in an industrial maintenance environment
- Preference will be given to candidates with packaging equipment experience, and/or experience in a food manufacturing facility
- An overall understanding of industrial electronics/controls or an electrical license is a definite asset
- Upgrading and fabricating machinery and equipment according to layout plans, blue prints, and other drawings in industrial establishment.
- A good understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics, and all of the components involved in these processes, such as valves, cylinders and pumps
- Total Performance Management (TPM) experience an asset
- The hourly wage rate is $33.90
Please note; Education Verification, Reference Checks and Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified candidates.
External Applicants should apply via http://www.nestlejobs.ca/ Search for Jobs, click on the vacancy and apply online.
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and you want to make your mark in the World’s Largest Food and Beverage Company, we look forward to hearing from you!
Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those
individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
This posting closes January 9, 2017