OSG started making workplaces safe over 20 years ago. Since then we have grown to over 60+ employees with offices throughout Ontario. As OSG continues to grow and develop we thought why stop at making workplaces safe, why not focus on Workplace Wellbeing. Wellbeing in the way of culture and safety, focusing on employees both internally and externally. A Well workplace is the best workplace! What do we really mean by this… read on and see if you have what it takes to join our revolution
OSG is excited to add a full-time Client Success Lead to join our sales team and work out of our London, ON office. As the Client Success Lead you will be responsible to motivate and drive sales results for a team of reps. If you are energetic, passionate, and driven by the numbers on the board we encourage you to apply.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and implement sales plans and create team revenue goals
- Be creative in motivating your team to achieve and crush their goals and targets
- Provide unparalleled customer service to all of our clients, customers and team members
- Forecast and track key account metrics, and clearly communicate the progress of initiatives to the management team
- Keep up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for growth and new business leads
- Work with and support the Client Success Specialists by researching target markets and to assist in building prospect lists
What You'll Need:
- Post Secondary education in business, marketing and/or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of sales experience (preferably on the phones)
- A willingness to take on interesting concepts and to apply them in creative ways
- A self-starter attitude with strong communication and problem solving skills
- A creative, charismatic, knowledgeable, spirit, exceptionally well-versed in the latest sales techniques as well as tried-and-true practices
- Experience with a CRM, preferably Salesforce
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Physical & mental rest with personal paid time off benefits
- Flex-time work schedule
- A fun, flexible, and collaborative work environment!
Check out our careers page
OSG is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for all candidates that require them. Accommodations are available for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If you are selected to participate in any part of the selection and/or assessment process, please inform our HR department of any accommodation(s) that you may require.