A multi-facetted company has a position available for an Account Receivable person.
We are currently looking for a dynamic, energetic person who loves data entry and assisting people on the phone and through email with orders and questions. This candidate must be multitasking oriented with the ability to think on their feet. You will be working in a team environment and must understand the importance of meeting deadlines. Your main focus will be working for three divisions of this company.
- Answering incoming calls for all divisions of the Company
- Making collections calls and monitoring all customer accounts
- Updating account information
- Processing invoices and credits
- Preparing deposits
- Answer customer inquiries and assist with online orders
- Assist other divisions when necessary
- High School Diploma
- Business College Degree preferred
- Above average Excel and Word
- Intermediate data entry skills
- 2 – 3 yrs. customer service experience
- Exceptional communication abilities; both verbal and written
- Ability to work well in a team environment or without supervision
- Have the capacity to meet deadlines in a fast paced setting
- Be adept at prioritizing workload
- Available to work overtime during peak season
This position is permanent full time/part-time. We would like it to be daily Monday thru Friday, six hours per day minimum. Some days may require additional hours. We are flexible with the schedule so this would suit someone who has school age children.
Please submit resume with salary requirements
Thank you for applying, however due to the high volume of resumes received, only those applicants chosen for the next step in the recruitment process will be contacted.