Position: Administration Assistant
Employer: Takumi Stamping Canada Inc.
Job Location: 100 Dennis Road, St. Thomas, ON, Canada N5P 0B6
Salary: $24.04 per hour
Job Status: Permanent/Full Time, 40 hours per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Required: One (1) Administrative Assistant (NOC 1241)
Takumi Stamping- Canada Inc. ("Takumi Stamping"), located in St. Thomas (London area), Ontario, manufactures automotive metal stamping and welding parts for automotive manufacturing companies. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant
who is fluent in both
English and Japanese to join our team in an administrative role to Japanese team members. The ideal candidate should possess high proficiency and experience in reading, writing, interpreting, and translating in Japanese to English and vice versa.
Reporting to the Coordinator, the successful candidate will provide administrative support, translation and interpretation support in administrative and automobile production/engineering related terminology. Key secondary duties include various administrative duties as outlined below.
The primary role of the Administrative Assistant is to provide functional and administrative support to the Company Coordinator, by translating Japanese to English and vise versa in various aspects of the business.
• Prepares meeting minutes in both Japanese and English
• Compile data/other information to set up and maintain orientation manual for new Japanese team members
• Coordinate the communication between company and Japanese team members
• Assists with or arrange travel arrangements for Japanese team members
• Provides support re accommodation, doctor visits or living necessities to Japanese team members as needed
• Responsible for Japanese to English (and vice versa) translation of various business documents as required on a regular basis
• Assists Company Chief Operating Officer and other Japanese team members with translation/interpretation during business meetings, interviews, presentations. etc. on a regular basis
• Assists with translation of various accounting documents for reporting purposes
• Minimum 2 years experience working in an administrative role preferred
• High school diploma is a must
• Post secondary education in office administration or business administration is an asset
Languages of Work - English ANTI) Japanese
• High proficiency in reading, writing,. speaking. and translating Japanese to English (and vice versa) as required
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills required
• Must be a team player / self starter with excellent language and communication skills, who pays attention to accuracy and detail
• Must possess excellent time management. organizational, and prioritization skills to effectively provide administrative support in an effective and efficient manner
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
• Permanent, full time, 40 hours per week
• $24.04 per hour
• Applicable benefits and RRSP Plan upon completion of probation
Please send your resume and cover letter stating experience in strictest confidence to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT in the subject line of the email.
Your resume will be carefully reviewed but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please indicate status (e.g. Canadian/ PR/ (open) WP)