Human Resources Business Partner– St Marys ON
Solis Foods Corporation Inc. is a leading manufacturer of high quality snack inspired foods for both in- home and out-of-home consumption. Our MexiCasa brand has been trusted by consumers for over 20 years. Solis is an innovator in main meal and snack foods for all channels of distribution. Our state of the art manufacturing and distribution facilities, located in St. Mary’s, Ontario and Calgary Alberta and Sunrise Warehousing Company 3PL Distribution Facility in Brantford Ontario, service clients with the mission of ‘providing the highest quality products with exceptional service and great value for its customers’.
The Human Resources Business Partner
will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units which include talent management, performance management, succession planning, recruitment and selection, training and team-building
Training & Development:
- Develop and execute targeted recruitment strategies, focusing on attracting the best talent for the organization
- Coach Business Partners on appropriate recruitment strategies including the implementation of creative solutions to meet specific needs
- Manage the performance management process including: updating of process as required, collaborate with Business Partners/supervisors in conducting performance appraisals, counsel employees, manage performance issues including performance improvement plans, warnings and terminations
- Manage employee relations with the emphasis on engaging employees, building employee morale and maintaining effective communications with employees
- Identify high performers in collaboration with Business Partners and recommend development plans to facilitate succession planning
- Assess gaps and make recommendations to ensure the organization maintains high performance employees
- Either lead training sessions or source appropriate specialists to provide training
- Provide assistance support owners with the oversight of projects and items related to development/growth of business and culture.
- Change agent and driver to influencing the Culture in organization desired through tools.
- Responsible for coaching the planning, implementation and delivery of HR policies, practices and programs including compensation, benefits, recruitment, selection & retention, employee recognition, health and safety and workforce planning
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
All interested candidates should forward their resume to: HR@solisfoods.com
We would like to thank you everyone for their interest in this position; however only those Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Community College or University Diploma in a related field
- CHRL designation or working towards achieving designation
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a human resources role providing strategic direction to a senior management team
- Project Management and Change Management Skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to travel where required.
- Excellent oral, written (Word), numerical (Excel) skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing environments
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Solis Foods will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.