This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
|Oct 20, 2023
Davis Martindale ‘Accountants with Personality’ is one of the most recognizable accounting firms in Southwestern Ontario. For over 50 years, we have proudly served and responded to the needs of our clients.
We are seeking of a dedicated Helpdesk Analyst to be a part of our vibrant IT team. The candidate should exhibit strong social skills, an ability to work independently, and keen interest in learning.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing timely support for corporate applications, desktop/laptop hardware, mobile devices, network systems/infrastructure, and servers
- Using of our ticketing system for all incidents, changes, problems and communication with end users and stakeholders.
- Participating in assigned technical projects
- Completing new employee setup and orientation
- Maintaining computer hardware and contacts appropriate support personnel for repair in accordance with maintenance and/or warranties
- Providing prompt responses to IT-related queries from employees
- Addressing and troubleshooting issues associated with office 365, computer systems, software and hardware
- Escalating more complex issues to the next level of support or the relevant department
- Documenting and maintaining a knowledge base of frequently encountered problems and their solutions
- Working closely with the IT team and other departments to ensure seamless technological integration
- Engaging in workshops, training, and self-learning to enhance technical and interpersonal skills
- Taking initiative in identifying areas of improvement and proposing solutions
- Managing time effectively, prioritizing tasks, and ensuring timely completion of assignments with minimal supervision
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong technical knowledge of network, PC operating systems, specifically Microsoft Windows
- Proficiency in Office 365 and its suite of applications
- Ability to prioritize and multitask to address all IT issues
- Strong technical knowledge of networking protocols, standards, hardware
- Knowledge of website creation, management
- Experience with Avaya VoIP and voicemail systems an asset
- Knowledge in RPA tools and scripting languages is considered an asset but not mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Positive and professional attitude
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Highly motivated, organized, and dependable with excellent time management skills
- Ability to adapt to change and respond to customer needs
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to work autonomously and make informed decisions
- Showcasing strong social skills, fostering positive relationships with colleagues and promoting a culture of teamwork and sharing knowledge
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or CTY Fanshawe graduate
- 1 year of experience in a helpdesk or IT support role
Our competitive compensation package, including RRSP matching, great benefits, professional development and training, is designed to reward success and hardwork. Details regarding compensation will be based on the successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, and experience.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity with a company that is employee focused as well as dedicated to client service, submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com.