This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
St. Thomas, ON
||Dec 29, 2020
Express is currently recruiting for an Office Administrator for our client in the St Thomas, ON for a one year contract! Experience in construction tendering a great asset in the role.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Provide general administrative and clerical support (mailing, scanning, faxing, copying).
- Assist with general bookkeeping duties, both A/R and A/P.
- Maintaining electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Answer telephone, relaying message and transferring calls as required.
- Manage and maintain office calendar.
- Schedule and coordinate new site meetings/tender closing and appointments.
- Open and maintain all new projects out for bidding.
What’s in it for you?
- Completion of post-secondary education, preference for administrative courses.
- 3-5 years of previous administrative and bookkeeping experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge and/or experience in the construction industry a strong asset.
- Government security clearance process knowledge an asset.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Office Administrator"
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $20.00 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, day time hours.