We're Hiring! We are looking for a chiropractic health assistant/receptionist to fill a permanent part time position (18-20 hours/week). We are looking for…
Someone who will warmly welcome people to our office.
Someone who is interested in exceeding service expectations.
Someone who is energetic, outgoing, confident and compassionate.
Someone with computer savvy, social media know-how and financial sense.
Someone who is willing to listen and learn.
Someone who strives to life a healthy and happy life and who wants to instill that in others.
Responsibilities as our new Chiropractic Assistant/Concierge would include: Interaction with our practice members to create a warm inviting environment
• Oversee day-to-day flow of the office
• Handle communications via telephone, email or texts
• Develop & maintain efficient, client focused procedures
• Accurate entry of clerical and clinical data
• Reach out to practice members regarding appointments and account balances
• Management of daily financial transactions
• Daily posts and pictures on our social media platforms
• Maintenance of equipment
• Maintenance of inventory
• Insuring COVID19 protocols and procedures are implemented. Educational and other qualifications:
Experience in office environments may be an asset
Experience in the service industry may be an asset
Experience in a gym or health industry may be an asset
Tuesdays: 1:00 – 7:00 PM
Thursdays: 1:00-7:00 PM
Fridays: 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Part time permanent position for 18-20 hrs/week
Chiropractic care for you and your immediate family
An inclusive and friendly small office environment
Along with these documents, we strongly encourage you to send a brief video introducing yourself, explaining how you will contribute to our mission to improve the health and well-being of our community, as well as something interesting about yourself.
If you choose not to send a video, please include your answers to the above questions in your cover letter.
No phone calls or social media messages, please.
Following the review of your resume, cover letter and video, you may be selected for an interview.