We are recruiting for a bilingual Supply Chain specialist with a proven ability within the Global Trade and Procurement field. This is a great opportunity to join a well-known and established organization with a great company culture and rewarding work environment. Reporting to the Supervisor of Supply Chain your primary responsibilities are listed below:
- Compliance management policies, procedures and systems
- Customs valuation, Tariff Classifications and Free Trade Agreements
- Maintaining approved status with Canada’s Trusted Trader Programs
- Negotiating and monitoring service agreements and contracts
- Purchasing materials and supplies supporting activities within the Canadian affiliate
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or other related fields.
- A Certified Customs Specialist Designation (CCS) with the Canadian Society of Customs Brokers or a Licensed Customs Broker OR a willingness to obtain the certification within 2-3 years of accepting the position.
- A minimum of 1-5 years of Supply Chain experience.
- Preference given to working knowledge of CSA (Customs Self-Assessment) and PIP (Partners in Protection) Programs.
- A proven ability to take ownership and the ability to work autonomously when needed.
- A passion about teamwork and maintaining a pleasant corporate culture.
- A self-motivated strategic thinker who enjoys being challenged.
- Willingness to drive continuous self-improvement of skills and abilities.
- Potential to assume leadership positions.
- Bilingualism is a must English/French.
Interested candidates are encouraged to forward an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org