Human Resource Coordinator
Manpower, a global leader in providing innovative workforce solutions is looking to add a Human Resource professional to our London team. The successful applicant will be working onsite with one of London clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing associate performance including coaching and counseling sessions
- Employee Orientations
- Health and Safety training
- Retention and Recognition activities
- Crew Leader/Production Supervisor/Production Manager meetings and interactions
- Continuous Improvement opportunity identification and communication.
- Reporting and administration
- Payroll and invoicing concerns
Interested candidates should possess:
- A minimum 3 years’ experience working in an human resource capacity
- Work experience from within a manufacturing/high volume manufacturing environment.
- Post-secondary education in human resources
- Strong communication and team building skills
- Previous staffing industry experience would be considered an asset but is not a must.
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive compensation package including a competitive base salary as well as bonus, benefits and pension provisions.
Confidential inquiries can be made to Mike Johnson at 519-680-0100 ext. 2600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
. All expressions of interest are welcome and appreciated.