Talentcor, has an opportunity for a Chargeback Analyst for our client, a leading multinational corporation operating in the fields of industrial, worker safety, health care, transportation and consumer goods.
This is a one-year contract opportunity to showcase your strengths.
If this sounds like a match for you, please submit resume to Alexis Gleam at firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will support the Chargeback Analysts with monthly claims processing for a large volume of distributors which includes analyzing and resolving errors to get the chargeback claim validated and released for payment. In addition, you will:
- Ensure all requests from CB Analysts are processed timely and accurately based on requirements
- Requests includes processing GPO New membership agreements, managing phased-in and phased-out skus on agreements and adding End Customers to CB agreements
- Identify process improvement opportunities and communicate to Supervisor
- Communicate and work with assigned distributors to resolve disputed claims
- Ensure all necessary written documentation is available and updated to support chargeback transactions in the event of an audit.
- Manage and monitor assigned metrics monthly
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree or higher from an accredited Accounting, Business Administration, Communications, or General Business
- 2 years of prior work experience in Customer Service or in a business setting
- Bachelor degree or higher in Accounting, Business Administration, Communications, or Business
- Minimum two years of experience working in chargebacks, pricing, contracts and/or finance is required, while one year of experience within a Business Services is preferred
- Minimum of one year of experience working with data and having direct contact with the distributor is required
- Minimum two years of experience with MS Excel, pivot tables, and formulas is required.
- Existing knowledge of chargeback claims processing and order management systems and/or demonstrated ability to learn and apply systems knowledge
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills
- Ability to effectively manage high volume of work monthly
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Vistex application and MS Excel is desired
- Awareness of LEAN processes
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!