Serving patients and families in Clinton, Bayfield, Blyth, Goderich, and surrounding areas, Clinton Family Health Team is a recognized interdisciplinary team of healthcare providers with a mission to provide timely, patient-centred primary healthcare and improve health outcomes for the communities they serve. With a goal of partnering for lifelong health, they strongly value collaboration with their customers, teams, and community partners’ unique perspectives and skills in the ethical conduct and integrity of healthcare standards and high quality of care for all patients.
Working in partnership with Prime Management Group Inc., Clinton Family Health Team is actively recruiting for an inspirational and forward-thinking Executive Director to join their trusted and progressive team in Clinton, Ontario. The Executive Director will be a flexible and dedicated primary care champion who plays an essential role in nurturing and transforming clinicians into a collaborative team committed to a common purpose, performance goals, and mutual accountability. Likewise, the flexible leader demonstrates excellent communication at all levels with a multidisciplinary team and is able to create strong partnerships within community organizations and governments. This ability to build a collaborative team environment is demonstrated in the Executive Directors' capacity to ensure all staff has the proper support, supervision, and training to carry out their responsibilities effectively to make an impact on the success of the organization and its perception from the community at large.
Reporting to the board of directors, the Executive Director will:
- Develop and implement an annual operational management plan that supports the strategic directions for the organization. Likewise, the visionary leader will ensure that the organization's day-to-day operations are in accordance with legislation and operational policies and procedures.
- Take the lead on all human resources aspects of the organization, including designing the organizational structure, job functions and setting the performance standard by supervising and guiding Clinton Family Health Team staff. Additionally, they will take charge of recruiting new staff, establish that all team members have the proper training, and engage in performance evaluations.
- Maintain compliance with legislation and policy requirements that pertain to the Family Health Team, including ensuring that operational policies and procedures are in place, informing the Board of Directors of any regulatory processes outcomes, maintaining Workplace Health and Safety, and remaining up to date on Employment Standards.
- Consult with the organization’s various stakeholders to determine priorities and outcomes for the service delivery, finance, human resources, and information components including risk management ensuring that results are achieved.
- Ensure that programs, services, goals, and objectives reflect the organization's values and facilitate regular evaluation to assure their successful completion.
- Direct the preparation of annual budgets with approval from the Board of Directors, and authorize and monitor the organization's financial stability through monthly reports and payroll completion.
- Represent and act as the primary spokesperson for the organization when dealing directly with the media and using every opportunity afforded to bring the organization’s service offerings to public attention positively and proactively.
- Develop strategies with the Family Health Team around the effectiveness of health maintenance programs and work towards building patients' capacity to improve their health.
- Prepare and facilitate meetings planning, and report to the Board of Directors on the organization's progress in achieving stated outcomes at previous meetings.
- Oversee the design, implementation, monitoring, and reporting of privacy compliance measures, and establish themselves as the primary privacy officer for the organization.
As the face of the Clinton Family Health Team, you will require the following:
- A Master’s Degree in a related field (such as management, healthcare, human resources) OR a minimum of five years leadership experience in a healthcare setting – preference for Primary Care.
- Minimum three to five years of experience in effective leadership and team-building skills.
- Visionary management experience with a track record of superior performance, exceptional judgment, and communication skills.
- Experience working with a non-profit Board of Directors.
With excellent communication skills and a solid ability to build a collaborative, service-minded environment, the Executive Director will have strong knowledge and experience working with interdisciplinary team members and community partners to ensure Clinton Family Health Team have the resources they require to serve their community. Likewise, as a passionate leader and advocate, all steps will be taken to ensure that essential services are reached throughout the community. Finally, the empathetic, dedicated, and highly collaborative leader will demonstrate the resourcefulness and flexibility to consistently meet the needs of the organization and the community it serves to continue creating a positive impact on the Clinton Family Health Team’s patients and providing outstanding care.
How to Apply
On behalf of the Clinton Family Health Team, Prime Management Group Inc. will be accepting all resumes and cover letters in confidence from interested candidates. To express your interest in this opportunity, apply here.
Requests for additional information on the role and/or confidential suggestions or nominations, may also be submitted, please contact Colleen Young at 519-672-7710 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Kimberley Chesney at 519-672-7710 or email@example.com.
Prime Management Group Inc. is an Executive Search & Recruitment + HR Consulting firm serving Southwestern Ontario and beyond. Our search process ensures unwavering confidentiality while respectfully adhering to the Human Rights Act to uphold an unbiased and successful process for our candidates. We are committed to equity, value, and diversity and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.