This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
|Nov 24, 2023
Are you an accounting professional with a strong sense of customer service, problem-solving, and teamwork? Do you find innovative ways to make your job easier, more accurate, and fun? Do you want to be part of a high performing, continuously improving team?
Purpose of the Role:
The Accounting Analyst plays an important role in the data integrity of our Sage 300 ERP. Your primary responsibilities are Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Pricing, and Analysis. As a team player, you will also support other accounting functions as the needs arise.
- Match purchase orders, packing slips, manifests, bills of lading to invoices
- Post all invoices into SAGE for various companies – ensuring proper approvals and G/L coding
- Calculate/post/apply ITC’s
- Reconcile vendor invoices and statements
- Implement and improve processes for procuring, storing and maintaining stock levels
- Ensure forecasts and purchase orders are accurately updated and maintained
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure product is available when needed
- Using our pricing models to recommend selling and discount pricing to leadership team
- Analysis of forecasted vs actual margins
- Monitoring purchase price, inventory variances and other impacts to margins
- Margin goals vs. actual
- Sales by demographics
- Labour costing
- Ad Hoc analysis to support sales and senior leadership teams
What we believe in
RESPECT We support our own unique strengths, work together, and foster a safe, performance-driven environment, where everyone is valued and cared for.
ACCOUNTABILITY We embrace responsibility in everything we do and own the results we deliver.
AGILITY We adapt to the ever-changing needs of business, seize opportunities and are open to new possibilities.
CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY We make choices that embody environmental and social conscientiousness.
- Month End procedures
- Implement time saving measures
- Maintain accounting controls by following company policies and procedures; complying with government requirements
- Protect organization's values by keeping information confidential
- Maintain accounting records filing system
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording of financial transactions and compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Provide cross-function coverage for other areas of the accounting team
- Projects as requested by management
Salary Range is $45,000 – $55,000 depending on experience.
Location is in London, Ontario office with limited WHF opportunities.
Reports to the Controller.
Health & Dental Benefits after 3 months – employer pays premiums.
RSP payroll deductions available for tax savings.
- Action oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Nimble learning - Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder
- Plans and aligns - Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Optimizes work processes - Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
Application Contact Information