Agilus is recruiting for a Director, Customer Service & Billing
in the Utilities industry
in London, Ontario.
In this role you will be a part of the leadership team and will be responsible for the innovative and effective operation of the Contact Centre, Revenue Protection and Meter Data Management functions.
Successful candidates will have:
- Coordinate and manage departmental activities to ensure accurate, timely and effective customer billing, response to customer inquiries across multiple channels and collection of customer accounts
- Design and optimize service-delivery model(s), with a focus on billing accuracy, response time, call time and other relevant metrics. Resolve customer inquiries and escalations. Assist with customer privacy matters
- Ensure, through quality control practices, close coordination with IT and established planning, reporting and escalation practices, that all relevant software applications are operating accurately and as designed (e.g. interfaces, rates, payments, arrangements, customer accounts, customer bills (for all rate classes and in all formats), settlement)
- Oversee continuous improvements and automation initiatives with respect to information technology (Customer Information System - S4/Hana, Contact Centre software, in-house developed customer-facing solutions)
- Participate in budgetary processes, and the setting and execution of corporate and departmental goals and targets
- Oversee and ensure the effectiveness of departmental projects and of business/user acceptance testing of information system enhancements, updates and upgrades, and the implementation of new rates and/or billing or other relevant regulatory requirements
- Liaise with industry professionals, customers, city officials, industry associations, regulators and other agencies, representing the corporation regarding billing and customer service matters
- Ensure personal and direct reports adherence to all Occupational Health & Safety Act rules and regulations, IHSA safety rules, London Hydro Safe Work Practices, Environmental Policies and Health and Safety policies. Ensure all accident reports are reviewed and corrective action taken
- Strong leadership, management, supervisory skills. Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective cross-functional relationships at all levels of the organization
- Successful completion of a Bachelor's degree in a related field from a recognized university or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years'™ experience in progressively senior positions within a Billing and Customer Service environment
- Experience in a customer service / call centre environment, preferably in a regulated, unionized environment in the electric-utility sector, with a knowledge of electricity billing systems and processes, digital/telephony systems and Ontario Energy Board and IESO regulatory requirements
- Billing system knowledge using SAP Customer Information Systems and/or Genesys Call Centre software would be a definite asset
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Full extended healthcare package including pension plan and vacation allotment
- Join an award winning organization known for customer service excellence
- Be an integral part in the success of one of London's most important employers
- Relocation incentives available for the right candidate
Please apply directly online by email email@example.com
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly or subscribe to our email alerts at agilus.ca/Account/Register
as new exciting employment opportunities become available daily.
We value a diverse workplace.
Agilus Work Solutions is committed to employ people from diverse backgrounds and we actively demonstrate inclusiveness through fair,
equitable and accessible hiring practices. We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome
candidates who identify as visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons within the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is
important as an organization that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available on Request