Job Expired This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received.
|Position Type:||Full-time / Permanent|
|Education:||College Diploma (2 years)|
Please link to: http://bit.ly/zO4Rw3 or apply directly on line at:
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 23,000 associates and $1.4 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
Eurest Services - Compass Canada Support Services Ltd. provides facilities management and support services solutions to our clients. We have the expertise, resources and established business infrastructure to develop and implement cost effective services and solutions to improve client operating efficiencies, value and profitability.
Position: Facility Services/Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) systems Specialist.
Location: London, Ontario
· Interfaces with vendor partners in the execution and delivery of requests to meet contract service levels.
· Raises Work Order requisitions on behalf of Facility Managers for Service contracts, Manage payment of invoices with Accounting Manager.
· Record keeping maintained within accordance to quality standards.
· Manage service contracts, Coordinate Supplier/Contractor set-up.
· Maintain Contractor Compliance Requirements
· Is involved to a greater or lesser extent in the preparation of financial reports – forecasts, budgets, and other data related to their activities such as the status of various contract expirations and related matters
· Acts as back-up to and assists Facility Manager(s) with budgeting, reporting and client account stewardship.
· Maintain and communicate effectively with client and on-site associates and ensure that any areas of concern are addressed promptly and thoroughly.
· Perform ad-hoc administrative functions relating to account management as assigned.
· Coordinates Supplier/Contractors set-up
· Performs routine audits to ensure contractor performance and property site conditions are in keeping with all company policies, procedures and quality assurance.
· Provide assistance and
· Develop a working knowledge of client work processes, workplace culture and policies essential for effective client service delivery. Given the nature of the work, day-to-day decision making and client interaction have high client visibility.
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
· Post secondary education in business, property/facility management and/or finance is preferred.
· Excellent working knowledge of CAFM/CMMS software systems.
· Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Property Management, Project Management, or Facilities Management preferred
· Solid understanding of accounting principles
· Proficiency in MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) is required
· Ability to work on several issues at a time
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Superior client management/customer service skills with an emphasis on verbal/written communication
· Skilled in developing strong working relationships with contractors, clients and consultants.
· Strong organizational, analytical and documentation skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities.
· General knowledge of building systems, construction practices and related code/legislative requirements would be an asset.
· General knowledge of health & safety legislation, codes of practice, and internal standards and guidelines relating to contractors within the managed facility
· General knowledge of project delivery and tendering processes
· Ability to meet deadlines and schedules.
· The incumbent must be able to communicate proficiently in English both orally and in writing.
· Experience in contract management an asset
Thank you for your interest in a career with The Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.