This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jan 19, 2021
||College Diploma (2 years)
London Bridge is a non-profit umbrella organization comprised of 17 licensed child care centres in London, Sarnia and Huron County. We provide loving, individualized care and education for children ages 0-12 years in group care settings.
We are currently seeking a Manager of Finance to join our Administrative Office team who will provide efficient management and financial services for the entire organization. This position will appeal to someone who is interested in working in a small and dynamic team environment. This position will report to the Director of Finance.
You will be responsible for the following functions:
The successful candidate will have:
- Accounts receivable including tuition billing and collections
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly journal entries and account reconciliations (including bank, funding, etc)
- Accounts payable including monthly cheque/EFT runs
- Providing support to small and dedicated team of Centre Administrators and Accounts Payable Administrator
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual budget, annual audit and other special projects
The deadline to apply is Monday February 8, 2021. Please send a cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please include your professional experience, commitment to excellence, interpersonal skills, salary expectations, and the contribution you expect to make. The position will remain open until filled.
Only those applicants accepted for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must have a satisfactory current Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Position Screening. London Bridge is committed to fair and equitable employment practices. We will be happy to work with you to ensure the recruitment experience is accessible. Please advise the Recruitment & Orientation Coordinator of how we might be able to support your participation.
- A business or accounting education or have an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Robust skill in Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and team-building skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- A focus on process improvement
- Tact and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential matters
- Expertise in the use of accounting software—Sage ACCPAC preferred
Application Contact Information