We have the coolest workplace. Our offices and both production floors are fully airconditioned.
Work location 8 Rouse Street, Tillsonburg Ontario with remote option.
Systemair is a leading ventilation company with operations in 50 countries in Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and Africa. Systemair contributes to enhancing the indoor environment with energy-efficient and sustainable products that reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
Our Systemair facility located in Tillsonburg Ontario is the manufacturing center of commercial air handling units (AHU) for North America.
Our clean, air-conditioned facility along with the state of the art equipment and family like atmosphere provides a safe, comfortable and friendly work environment.
We are currently looking for Technical Application Specialist to add to our growing team. This role offers a unique blend of utilizing technical skills with sales activities. The successful candidate will be personable, technical and organized. While performing duties within the role you will work with technical drawings, talk with HVAC market professionals across North America and interact with both Manufacturing and Engineering departments.
- Support of inside and outside sales members (reps, engineers, business partners, team members etc)
- Prepare price quotations and send to customer
- Update and maintain sales schedules and spreadsheets
- Clearly communicate technical information to business partners and internal manufacturing
- Technical and administrative duties
- Primary contact for project details and status from business partners through phone calls and emails
- Complete additional duties as required by management
- Responsible for coordinating projects with business partners from design stage to project completion
- Experience Required
- Experience in electrical, refrigeration, air flow properties or any HVAC equipment would be an asset
Personal Skills Required
- A certificate or course work in any of the trades related to HVAC field
- 2 or 4 year Technical Diploma would be a definite asset
- CAD experience would be advantageous
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Qualified candidates are invited to email their resumes to email@example.com
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be comfortable and able to talk to business partners in a professional manner
- Willing to work as a team with other team members
- Solid work ethic
- High level of computer competency
- Good memory
- HVAC knowledge would be an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work on multiple task at the same time
Systemair is committed to provide a fully accessible recruitment process. Please advise us if you require any accommodations.